To foster the general advancement of knowledge and scholarship in the theory and practice of management among African scholars and/or academics interested in management and organization issues in Africa.
To perform and support educational activities that contribute to intellectual and operational leadership in the field of management within the African context.
- Parrhesiatic actions
- Strategic followership
- Diffusion within all educational institutions in Africa
- Increased high impact management education
- A unified front in growth and scholarship
- Increase epistemic density of Africa
- To grow our membership 1% annually
- To organize a faculty development workshop every odd year
- To organize a conference biennially
- Unity in diversity
- Practice high academic integrity
- Respect and promote African Identity