Click on the button below to submit your paper. Please note that clicking on the "Submit your paper" button will open a separate window to a different website where you can follow the submission guidelines to complete the process.
Please follow these guidelines and formatting instructions to prepare your paper. Please read the instructions with great care before making any submissions.
1. Each paper can only be submitted to ONE topic or track.
2. Submitted papers must NOT have been previously published and if under review, must NOT appear in print before AFAM 2018 Conference.
3. Paper submissions will be blind reviewed; thus, authors should remove all authors’ identifying information, including acknowledgements from the text, and document properties.
4. The paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in one document created in a PDF format.
5. The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the Academy of Management Journal’s style guide.
6. Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
7. Number all of the pages of the paper.
8. No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur after the submission deadline.
9. Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free.
10. Submissions will be done on-line on the AFAM 2018 conference website, from 30 JANUARY till 30 JUNE, 2017.
11. Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
12. In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors should be available to present the paper at the conference.
13. RULE OF 3: A participants may be listed as an author or co-author on up to 3 submitted papers.
14. The deadline is firm and no extensions will be granted.
NOTE: Papers that do not follow these formatting instructions WILL NOT be sent for review.
If you have questions, you may contact any of the following Program Committee members:
Dr. Constant D. Beugré (Delaware State University/USA email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr Judy Muthuri (Nottingham University Business School/UK, e-mail: Judy.Muthuri@nottingham.ac.uk)
Conference Document/File (Click to download file):