Proceedings Editor(s): Dorothy Mpabanga, University of Botswana, Botswana(email@example.com)
Accepted papers may be published in the Best Paper Proceedings of the Conference. There will be a best paper award for each track. Winners will receive a certificate and the paper will be highlighted in the conference program. Best papers will also be considered for publication in the Africa Journal of Management (AJOM) subject to the journal’s blind review process.
Please check the AJOM website at https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rajm20/current
Please follow these guidelines and formatting instructions to prepare your paper.
- Each paper can only be submitted to ONE track. If a proposed idea does not seem to fit any of the tracks described above, authors should contact the Program Co-Chairs: Samuel Aryee (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Lilian Otaye-Ebede, University of Liverpool Management School (email: L.E.Otaye@liverpool.ac.uk). Your submission will be directed to the most appropriate track.
- All papers and proposals should be submitted electronically via the conference website at www.africaacademyofmanagement.org.
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously published and if under review, must NOT appear in print before the AFAM 2022 Conference.
- Paper submissions will be blind reviewed. Authors should therefore remove all author-identifying information, including acknowledgements from the text, and document properties.
- The paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in one document created in a PDF format.
- The maximum length of a paper must be 40 pages (including tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the Africa Journal of Management’s style guide (APA Style Guide 6th Edition (https://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?show=instructions&jo...).
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- Number all the pages of the paper.
- No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur after the submission deadline.
- Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free.
- Submissions will be done on-line on the AFAM 2022 conference website, from January 30, 2021 - April 30, 2021. All submissions must be submitted by the deadline of April 30, 2021.
- Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
- Once a submission is accepted, all panelists in a PDW/Caucus and Symposia, and at least one author of each co-authored paper must register for the conference by September 30, 2021. If authors/panelists do not register by the deadline, their submissions will not be included in the Conference Program or Proceedings.
- RULE OF 3: A participants may be listed as an author or co-author on up to 3 submitted papers.
- Those submitting work to the conference are expected to serve as reviewers and are invited to register as both an author and reviewer on the conference website.
NOTE: Papers that do not follow these formatting instructions WILL NOT be sent out for review.
Enquiries about the conference may be directed to the:
Local Organizing Committee (German University in Cairo):
Professor Chris Ogbechie (email: email@example.com)
- Ahmed Amin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nancy Bouchra (email@example.com)
- Hania Morsy (firstname.lastname@example.org)